找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需要一步,快速开始

Prince - 《Purple Rain (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture)》[iTunes Plus AAC][百度盘

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-8-29 23:20:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,畅享正版iTunes音乐,电影下载!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

Purple Rain (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture).jpg
6 t' T! i  S2 y5 Q2 R

1 p' v/ E* O7 C2 A5 j- Y
) g0 D5 W8 }& `
美国《滚石》杂志曾经评论,如果说《1999》让Prince成为了明星的话,那么《Purple Rain》让Prince成为了国王。1984年,Prince发行了他的第六张个人专辑,具有历史意义的《Purple Rain》。从这张专辑里诞生出了《When Doves Cry》《I Would Die 4 U》《Purple Rain》这样的整个80年代标志性的单曲。而这张专辑在全美的销量令人惊异的突破了1000万张,在排行榜冠军宝座上一住就是24周!在这张专辑中,Prince的风格再次发生了变化,在这张专辑里,音乐更为流行化,而在录制的时候,Prince也是与他的巡演乐队the Revolution一起录制的。《Purple Rain》这张专辑不仅成为了Prince音乐事业中的最高峰,也成为了整个80年代的流行音乐的重要标志性专辑之一。

( s2 G1 c1 k) F8 M2 Z
这张专辑在滚石杂志选出的500张历代最强专辑中排名第72位。
/ k2 p! {+ s2 S# v
Prince designed Purple Rain as the project that would make him a superstar, and, surprisingly, that is exactly what happened. Simultaneously more focused and ambitious than any of his previous records, Purple Rain finds Prince consolidating his funk and R&B roots while moving boldly into pop, rock, and heavy metal with nine superbly crafted songs. Even its best-known songs don't tread conventional territory: the bass-less "When Doves Cry" is an eerie, spare neo-psychedelic masterpiece; "Let's Go Crazy" is a furious blend of metallic guitars,
5 i( E+ `/ o# y( e/ l
Stonesy

% w3 c  B* k  R) d/ m  m
riffs, and a hard funk backbeat; the anthemic title track is a majestic ballad filled with brilliant guitar flourishes. Although Prince's songwriting is at a peak, the presence of

3 d0 Y2 o( ]- f6 B* C  f
the Revolution
: z! I+ D& X- I1 C# T. w# M3 q
pulls the music into sharper focus, giving it a tougher, more aggressive edge. And, with the guidance of

6 J( l0 ^0 K0 X( W# c& e( K8 T
Wendy
6 T& u* N8 C) _) I
and
9 y% d; l1 |1 e$ z: I1 U2 A. }; {
Lisa
' }( x+ H, M$ ^! [% Z
, Prince pushed heavily into psychedelia, adding swirling strings to the dreamy "Take Me With U" and the hard rock of "Baby I'm a Star." Even with all of his new, but uncompromising, forays into pop, Prince hasn't abandoned funk, and the robotic jam of "Computer Blue" and the menacing grind of "Darling Nikki" are among his finest songs. Taken together, all of the stylistic experiments add up to a stunning statement of purpose that remains one of the most exciting rock & roll albums ever recorded.
% t; L( l3 M, V) L

% l2 k; M# Q5 B! N% x/ u
' K- f* O. R+ K; D
" L$ C2 [/ G. m
Prince - [Purple Rain (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) CD1 #01] Let's Go Crazy

' e  c. f! _9 `( L0 _
Prince - [Purple Rain (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) CD1 #02] Take Me With U

$ `3 j" n, G4 R4 Q! J
Prince - [Purple Rain (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) CD1 #03] The Beautiful Ones
1 ?5 [% }# e. F& q3 M, `
Prince - [Purple Rain (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) CD1 #04] Computer Blue

( W9 |9 h) w3 x) |1 z5 S5 {
Prince - [Purple Rain (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) CD1 #05] Darling Nikki

: R, {' }- B! ]( U& o! }! l$ u) B
Prince - [Purple Rain (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) CD1 #06] When Doves Cry
+ p) I' U- `+ V/ b+ I: s+ m
Prince - [Purple Rain (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) CD1 #07] I Would Die 4 U
7 G* E  `" u3 q- `: v7 M3 ~7 S
Prince - [Purple Rain (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) CD1 #08] Baby I'm a Star

: D0 i) _1 |5 U6 G6 x5 `
Prince - [Purple Rain (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) CD1 #09] Purple Rain
: \4 L4 p! T; i) M6 G1 s" X" ?& U) x

% U/ `) i5 A8 v( [; `% b& a' p' o9 Z# L& O
! M+ Y0 r1 S1 q0 e8 r1 F
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

/ _# [% b9 i; x, ^! F! L' b6 J/ J) |/ X+ r
+ o6 D# {( i# E* d4 G, n
, ?2 o7 t  j& T1 E5 D6 ^; a0 t, Y9 z; G. f
! q2 z8 C* p& c- w) T, |
发表于 2018-9-16 20:57:29 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
发表于 2023-1-9 11:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
发表于 2023-8-9 16:09:25 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享

QQ|手机版|AAC合集

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 22:44 , Processed in 0.077000 second(s), 24 queries .